BIO-PROMI-ROOT is a liquid rooting agent based on free amino acids and other biostimulant components. It is recommended to apply BIO-PROMI-ROOT to promote the rooting of the root system in any crop, especially in seedbeds, cuttings and seedlings.
- Seedbeds: Apply with irrigation water a dose of 25-50 ml / hl when the plant is already established.
- Horticultural: Apply with irrigation water 1 l / ha 2 to 5 days after transplant and repeat the dose after 10 days.
- Cuttings of fruit and ornamental:
Rapid soaking: Immerse the two lower centimeters of the cuttings directly into the pure product or well diluted to 50% and keep them submerged only for twenty seconds.
Slow Soak: Dilute the product to the detailed concentrations and keep the two lower centimeters of the cuttings submerged for twenty-four hours:
Herbaceous cuttings: 1-2.5 ml / l water
Semi-hard cuttings: 5-10 ml / l water
Hard cuttings: 10-20 ml / l water
- Vine treatment: stratify the shoots in sandy soil 2 or 3 months before planting after having submitted to slow or rapid soaking a centimeter of its base. At the moment prior to planting, they should be soaked for 48 hours in a broth at a rate of 50 ml / l.
- Saplings of fruit trees, citrus fruits, olive groves and tropical fruit trees: Apply 1 ml / seedling with irrigation water (depending on the state of the seedling, up to 4 ml / seedling can be applied).
- Drip irrigation: Apply a dose of 2 l / ha at 4 - 5 days after planting. Repeat the application after 7 days.
Note: These recommendations are general and indicative, and must be adapted by a qualified technician based on agronomic and edaphoclimatic factors.